The Face Behind The Lense
Kevin Kara is a Native New Yorker and First Generation Greek American, who has been inspired and moved by the Arts from a young age. Since picking up the camera and experimenting with a whole new medium his work quickly scattered as his imagination ran wild. After Experimenting for quite some time Kevin began to hone in on his passion, Portraits. Throughout his work Kevin has continued to educate himself and experiment with new techniques from Pre Shoot to Post Shoot. Being the perfectionist that he always was growing up he continues to push himself every day and every shoot. Througout his latest work you will find beautiful and clean portraiture of all his subjects. Occasionally you may come across some of his Darker and Moodier Portraiture which is a personal interest of his creative control as seen in his Dark Beauties Series.
- VOLO MAGAZINE Digital Issue #46 "Between Two Walls"
- Greek City Times "Christmas in NY"
- Dark Beauty Magazine Digital Issue "Meet The Queens" #1
- Dark Beauty Magazine Digital Issue "Meet The Queens" #2
- Greek City Times Feature "Behind The Lense with Kevin K"
- Greek City Times "Astoria_Photo Series"
- Skyn Magazine Digital Issue "Self Restrain"