Kevin Karakalpakidis is a 27 year-old native New Yorker and first generation Greek American, who has been inspired and moved by the Arts from a young age. From kindergarten, Kevin began experimenting with sketching, painting, sculpture, design, and has now found his passion in Digital Photography.
Kevin's Imagery is Bold and Strong. It grabs the viewers attention, Puts them in that moment. Through His Lighting he is able to capture the moment with all its emotions intact. Self taught and inspired by Artists before him Kevin developed a passion for Expression. Most of his body of work consists of Dark Contrasting Beauties, from Artistic Nudes to High Fashion. In ways revealing the dark side in his subjects, the forbidden side in us. From his Black and White Images to his Colored, you can sense the passion in each unique image.
- VOLO MAGAZINE Digital Issue #46 "Between Two Walls"
- Greek City Times "Christmas in NY"
- Dark Beauty Magazine Digital Issue "Meet The Queens" #1
- Dark Beauty Magazine Digital Issue "Meet The Queens" #2
- Greek City Times Feature "Behind The Lense with Kevin K"
- Greek City Times "Astoria_Photo Series"
- Skyn Magazine Digital Issue "Self Restrain"